Crafted with Real Natural Solid Hardwood and our Patented Revolutionary Innovation, The Casablanca Collection hosts matte finish, light wire brushing and textured oil looking floors that are made with GREEN materials, containing no harmful substances. This collection furnishes 13 elegant designer colors and is offered in 7” wide planks, 3-1/2” wide matching color herringbones, all with natural vibrant wood characters in European Oak, American Walnut, Hickory and Cherry.
Structure, Quality, Advantages
Using real SOLID wood materials with Formaldehyde Free adhesives, Alston’s patented HYBRID SOLID® innovation technology fuses a thick SOLID Hardwood Wear Layer, in combination with a SOLID Pine Wood Foundation that are locked together by solid wood lumber Cross Grain Fillets and Structural Edge Beams for maximum dimensional stability. Our exclusive Hybrid Solid creation is a naturally made Green Product that leaps ahead of anything else currently on the market!
- Natural Solid Wood Construction for Best Quality, Beauty and Longevity.
- Formaldehyde FREE (CARB NAF<No Added Formaldehyde> Certified, Eco-Friendly Green Product).
- Interlocking Construction Ensures Maximum Dimensional Stability.
- Alston’s Exclusive Anti-Scratch and Anti-Abrasive UV Oil Finish to Provide the Maximum Protection Against Daily Usage.
- Quick and Easy Installation.
- Can Be Refinished and Re-sanded As A SOLID for Better Value.
- Benefits of Both Solid & Engineered.