Formulated with Eco-friendly materials, Ultra High Definition film and fully embossed Wear Layer, in combination with Alston’s exclusive StoneCoreXTM SPC Core that utilizes nanotechnology and bond selected Stone Polymer Composites. These high quality Waterproof SPC floors in The DEAN FOREST Collection demonstrated maximum Rigidity, Flexibility, Stability and Durability during daily usage, and is available in 13 vibrant colors and offered in 7” planks and 12”x24” Tiles.
Structure, Quality, Advantages
Formulated with Eco-friendly materials, Ultra High Definition film and fully embossed Wear Layer, in combination with an Alston’s exclusive StoneCoreX™ SPC Core that utilizes nanotechnology and bond selected Stone Polymer Composites to offer Rigidity, Flexibility and maximum dimensional Stability. Furthermore, a layer of acoustic reduction IXPE Foam Padding is included for noise management. Four sided bevel and advanced I4F (Angle-Drop) clicking system are used for easier installation. Alston’s exclusive advantages are great leaps forward compared to anything else currently on the market!
- Exclusive StoneCoreX Foundation (Rigidity, Flexibility and Stability).
- Better Waterproof & Fire-resistant Performance.
- Ultra High Definition Wood Looking Film.
- 20mil (0.5mm) Wear Layer Rated for Commercial Applications.
- Advanced I4F (Angle-Drop) Clicking System for Quick and Easy Installation.
- Sound Reduction IXPE Foam Padding Included.
- 4 Sided Painted V-bevel.
- Formaldehyde FREE.